SAP GRC & Security training
We Vtech Soft Solutions provide SAP Security Training in Hyderabad, India. We also provide SAP Security with GRC classroom Training and sap securities with grc online training.
SAP Security with GRC Training Course:SAP R/3, Net weaver Technologies SAP Securities fundamentals of SAP Authorization Concepts, User Master Records, and Working with Profile Generator (Single Role, Composite Role, Derived Role, and Customizing Roles) Access Control and User administration (password Rules, special users, Administration of Authorizations) Analysis & monitoring functions.
Special Authorization Components
- Authorization components transport
- Initial Loads automation
- Reporting on HANA with BI 4.0
- Central User Administration (CUA)
Basis Security Audit Tools Configuration of the Audit Log, Reading the Audit Log Transaction Codes Controlling, Tables Controlling, Programs Controlling, Protection of transaction code execution auditing, protection of direct table access auditing, protection of direct program execution auditing, Protection of developer access auditing.
Securing the Group and User Administration, User Information System for Audits Decentralized defense approaches Trace tools for users that can be used to carry audits, Standard SAP users auditing, User related security parameters auditing Management & Security S.A.P recommended system landscape Approval processes for transform management Auditing system change options and Our Clients change options Roles and farm duties for change management.
SAP Securities of System Administration Services in Production Auditing, Securities process for background processing Auditing security for spool, OS (Operating System) commands System authorizations required for end users Auditing RFCs
In Our Training we also cover Overview of SAP BW Securities, SAP HR Securities, SAP SCM Securities, SAP XI Security, SAP Solution Manager Securities and Portal (EP) Securities, SAP CRM Securities
- GRC :- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
What is GRC?
SAP offers a suite of products under GRC umbrella which help the organization in indentifying rick and effectively eliminating. SAP BO (Business Objects) GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) provides a different of solutions for corporations to address a wide variety of topics including company governance, risk management, and regulatory compliance.
There are 4 products that it offers each aimed at addressing different needs. They serve the following role
- A product to troubleshoot emergency issues in SAP
- A product to analyze injure associated with user or roles
- A product to manage roles builds lifecycle
- A product to manage user assignments
SAP BO (Business Objects) GRC can be broken down into several components:
- SAP GRC Global Trade Services 7.1
- SAP GRC Environment, Health, and Safety (EH&S)
- SAP GRC Access Control 10.0
- SAP GRC Access Control 10.01
The module is as well one of the simple entry points for beginner's to get into. You will increase costly insights into Risk, compliance and control management for an enterprise.
Contact us our SAP Securities with GRC Training Institute in Hyderabad for more details.
SAP BASIS Training Course These are the main topics we cover:
INTRODUCTION TO SAP &SAP SECURITY:
- What is SAP & Why?
- What is Security & Why?
- Transaction codes
- Single user creation SU01
- Create user
- Reset/Change/Deactivate Password
- Assign Roles/Profiles.
- Lock /Unlock user
- Delete user
- Mass user creation SU10
- Create users
- Deactivate mass users password
- Assign Roles/profiles
- Lock / unlock users
- Delete mass users
- Disadvantages of SU10
- User types and uses
- User groups.
- Central user administration (CUA).
- Concept of Roles
- Role types
- Single role
- Composite role
- Master/Template role
- Derived role
- Parent Role & Child Role.
- Introduction to Authorization objects
- Authorization Objects.
- Authorization profiles.
- Programming authorizations.
- Important Authorization objects
- Add manually authorization objects/T-codes.
- Deactivate authorization object.
- Transport request types
- Transport single /mass roles.
- Release transport
- Import transport.
- Role Download/upload.
- USER information (SUIM).
- User selection criteria
- Roles by complex selection criteria.
- Change documents
RESTRICTION ON TABLES.:
- Authorization group creation.
- Map authorization group to Tables.
- SU53 - Missing Authorizations
- ST01 – Authorization Trace
CHECK INDICATOR /SU24 CHANGES.:
- Types of Authorization Status
- Importance of customer tables.
- Architecture and strategies for a BI authorization concept
- Security requirements in SAP BI
- Standard roles and templates for the authorization concept
- Creating BW/BI roles and modification
- Difference between BW and R/3 security
- Difference between BW and BI Security
- Different authorization objects involved in BW/BI
- Analysis authorization concept and reporting
- Troubleshooting BW/BI issues
- Structural authorizations
- HR Master Data authorizations
- Authorization main switches
- Authorization objects for payroll
- Info types concept
- Tables in HR
- Architecture & features of GRC 10.0
- Difference between GRC5.3 & GRC 10.0
- Migration steps from GRC5.3 to GRC10.0
- Installation steps of GRC10.0
- Post installation activities of GRC10.0
- Introduction on new components in GRC10.0
ARA (ACCESS RISK ANALYSIS):
- What is Risk
- SoD Checks and rule book
- Configuring and Maintaining the Rule Set
- Analyze and Manage Risk
- Maintain a Critical Access Rule
- Role Level Simulation
- User Level Simulation
- Perform Ad Hoc Risk Analysis
- Mitigating Risks
EAM (EMERGENCY ACCESS MANAGEMENT):
- Emergency Access Management Configuration
- Maintain Owners and Controllers in Central Owner Maintenance
- Assign Owners to Firefighter IDs
- Assign Controllers to Firefighter IDs
- Assign Firefighter Users to Firefighter IDs
- Maintain Reason Codes
- Monitoring Emergency Access
- Review a Log Report ARM (ACCESS REQUEST MANAGEMENT)
- Business Rules Framework
- Maintaining MSMP Workflow
- Customize Workflow
- Settings Specific to Provisioning and Managing Users
- End User Personalization Forms
- Create an Access Request BRM (BUSINESS ROLE MANAGEMENT)
- Configuring Role Management
- Roles-Specific Configuration Options
- Configuring Role Methodology
- Settings for Condition Groups