DevOps Online Training :
DevOps will bring agility and consistency to any business
DevOps is a natural progression from implementing good Application Lifecycle Management. Building upon its ALM experience, vtechsoft has developed expertise around implementing DevOps into a product's lifecycle. DevOps enables any business organization to be more agile and helps bring a consistency that improves quality and allows them to be responsive to changes and issues. DevOps is completely more than just technology, it is a culture. The entire organization must buy in to get the most out of it. The ultimate goal is always to get the product teams working with Developers, who are in turn working with perations, who are working with testers and providing feedback.
Why DEVOPS is for ?
- Maximize the stability of your operating environment.
- Accelerated delivery of product features.
- Happy teams that are more productive.
- Have time to focus on what matters.
Get hands-on experience on tools for implementing DevOps pipeline
- 32 hours of Instructor-led DevOps online training
- Acquire many vital skills and best practices to become DevOps Architect
- Work on the latest tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Jenkins, Maven, Selenium, and more
- Get mentored by industry experts
- Gain real-world project development experience
This DevOps Online Training Course is developed by our experts especially for professionals who were involved in the designing, implementation, and management of various DevOps deployment pipelines and tool-chains that support Integration, Delivery, Testing, and potentially Continuous Deployment.
Prerequisites for learning DevOps?
- It is an advantage to have a basic knowledge of Linux or scripting. For this, we provide you with a free Linux basics course to help speed up your learning.
- Prior IT experience would be needed for learning this technology with more ease.
When will I receive my certificate ?
Once you complete the course and cleared the test conduct by Vtechsoft board you will get certified as DevOps professional. Certificated will be delivered after completion of entire test process.
DevOps Course These are the Main Topics We Cover :
• What is DevOps? INTRODUCTION TO DEVOPS
• Dev and Ops
• DevOps Methodology
• DevOps objectives and goals
SOURCE CODE AND RELEASE MANAGEMENT
• What is a version control system? GIT REPOSITORY
• What is a distributed version control system?
• Different levels of Git configuration
• The process of staging and committing
• The details of the commit objects
• Nexus prerequisites NEXUS
• Installing and Running Nexus
• Using the Nexus User Interface
INTRODUCTION OF MAVEN
• INTRODUCTION TO JENKINS-CI CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION AND CONTINUOUS DELIVERY
• Continuous Integration with Jenkins Overview
• Configure Jenkins
• Jenkins management
• Support for the Git version control systems
• Different types of Jenkins Jobs
• Setting up a Jenkins job
• Scheduling build Jobs
• Maven Build Scripts
• Securing Jenkins
• Creating users
• Installing Jenkins Plugins Jenkins Plugin
• SCM plugin
• Build and test
Distributed builds with Jenkins
Best Practices for Jenkins
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT TOOLS
• Introduction to Puppet PUPPET
• Installation and Configuration of Master server and agents
• Managing Manifests
• Creating and Managing modules
• Version control with Puppet
• Overview of Chef CHEF
• Common Chef Terminology (Server, Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
• Servers and Nodes
• Chef Configuration Concepts
• How to configure knife Workstation Setup
• Execute some commands to test connection between knife and workstation
• Create organization Organization Setup
• Add yourself and node to organization
• Create a server and add to organization Test Node Setup
• Check node details using knife
• How to create Data bags Data bags
• Add Data bags to organization
• How to Add Run list to Node Node Objects and Search
• Check node Details
• How to create Environments Environments
• Add servers to environments
• Create roles Roles
• Add Roles to organization
• What is food critic and TestKichen Advanced Chef
• Improve and expand on the existing recipes
• One-click system launching
• Introduction to Ansible. ANSIBLE
• Setup and Configuration.
• Ansible Playbooks.
• System Facts.
• Target, Variable, Handler section.
• Ansible Modules
• What is Vagrant Introduction VAGRANT
• Uses of Vagrant in an environment
• How to install Vagrant in Windows and Linux Installation and Configuration
• Configure Vagrant
• How to use Vagrant to create small virtual environment Provisioning with Vagrant
• Add required Images to Vagrant
• Using Vagrant in Chef for Testing Using Vagrant
• What is Docker Introduction
• Uses of Docker in an environment
• How to install Docker in Windows and Linux Installation and Configuration
• Configure Docker
• How to use Docker to create small virtual environment Provisioning with Docker
• Add required Images to Docker
• Monit MONITORING
• Basic Overview of NoSQL Database. DATABASES
• Configuration Basic overview of MongoDB
• Clustering Concepts
DevOps Online Training Faq's :
DevOps Online Training Batch Timing's :